Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Murphy's Law states, if you build your very first fog chiller, you aren't going to be able to try it out until the following year, because winds are going to descend down on your town like a plague of locusts. This law does not apply if you have built subsequent fog chillers, unless of course you've made substantial improvements over your previous designs, and expect the new fog chiller to nock your socks off, at which time the afore mentioned law does go into effect. Happy freakin windy Halloween!!! #@&¥!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Murphy's Law states, if you build your very first fog chiller, you aren't going to be able to try it out until the following year, because winds are going to descend down on your town like a plague of locusts. This law does not apply if you have built subsequent fog chillers, unless of course you've made substantial improvements over your previous designs, and expect the new fog chiller to nock your socks off, at which time the afore mentioned law does go into effect. Happy freakin windy Halloween!!! #@&¥!
I feel your pain. I live in Northern Ca. and we have had drought condition and it has been sunny day after day. OH, but not today!! 100% chance of rain. And the rest of the weekend, should be sunny.

Happy (wet \ windy) Haunting!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I feel your pain. I live in Northern Ca. and we have had drought condition and it has been sunny day after day. OH, but not today!! 100% chance of rain. And the rest of the weekend, should be sunny.

Happy (wet \ windy) Haunting!!
Yup, windy here too in Utah. That storm you are seeing is coming this way. We are ahead of the front with lots of wind. At least it's going to be warm. 74 degrees! :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jonnyci, we saw that you guys are getting snow today. We moved to Arizona from the South Chicago suburbs almost two years ago. I grew up in the Chicago area, and in all my years, I've never seen snow on Halloween. Lot's of cold rainy Halloweens, but never snow. Enjoy! :eek:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Same here! Its been one of our our warmest October on record with many days reaching into the low 70's. Then comes Halloween and it was raining, cold, and snowed 3.5 inches in NORTH CAROLINA! It barely snows here during the winter so why is it snowing here on the 31st of October! ARE U KIDDING ME? My numbers were way down but we still got 770 TOTs.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts