Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...just wanted to get all my ideas for this year down somewhere so I could stop thinking about this 24/7 lol. This year I really want to create a realistic, gorry murder scene. No ghosts, ghouls, or creatures...just bodies and blood lol. Here are some of my ideas so far---

Focal point props:
-Decapitated body (purchased online) head and hands are missing with "meat" coming out, intestines are spilling out. I plan on covering it with home-made blood so the wounds look fresh.
-Severed arms and legs (purchased online) hang from ceiling covered in blood or put in bloody plastic bag and tie with rope and hang.
-Body bags! I plan to create a human figure with news paper and duct tape, then put it in a big black garbage bag and tie it around the neck and body with a thick rope and hang up high.
-graveyard: using wood off a pallet I want to make shabby looking crosses and placing them at an angle in the yard. (not sure if this goes with my theme yet but I want to do something in the yard...)
-Severed heads: I saw a method for making a skeleton look charred and I hope to do it to a few foam heads and place them on stakes in the yard.

Details:
BLOOD! I plan on making home-made, easy to wash fake blood and splatter and pour it all over the house. Also blood covered knives, medical devices, gauze, home-made intestines hanging off the walls, black candles, bloody fake brain hung in bag from ceiling, crime scene do not cross tape, maybe crime scene evidence # markers....etc.

Any ideas or advice or tutorials you guys have that you think would be cool would be appreciated!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I did a Murder Mystery Halloween Party several years ago. The biggest hit of the party was the chalk outline (for the body that was there) in the kitchen.

You never know what will catch people's fancy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts