Halloween Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i have seen that before but it has been awhile. i use to get a flyer in the mail about it. would i want it? absolutly! could i afford it? well, looking is free.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
I actually have that entire village wich i display at my anual halloween party.They also offer a movie monster version like that featuring freddy,jason,michael myers and leatherface. They also have a Universal monsters collection wich i also have. They are a bit expensive but they are very cool.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I have the Herman Munster house. I display it along with my Lemax Spooky Town collection. The scale is a bit off but I still love it.

·
Registered
814 Posts
That's neat...but I already collect the Dept56 Halloween Series...I don't think my hubby would appreciate me taking on another village...he may make me into a permanent Halloween prop...lol! :eek:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yep, my little brother has the entire collection. He is 14 now and kind of grown out of it but he collects Munster's comics and we even have a woof woof doll like Eddie Munster. He also has Butch Patricks autograph from a Transworld showin Chicago that my dad attended a couple years back. Here is a photo of my brother and dad sitting in the actual Munster's Koach. We went on vacation to California in 2005 and my brother insisted that we go to George Baris's car shop. George Barris makes movie cars, he made the original batmobile, flinstonesmobile, the KITT car, and pretty much every car icon. So he let us in the shop and let us sit in all the cars, it was sweet.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
look at those cars. that is so cool. nice pics of the family there. yessss, to not only sit in the cars but to have pics to boot. way exciting.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
that is a cool car. wow, you built that. it turned out fabulous. i think your model should have been wearing a gown like lilleth or looking like marilyn. most probably won't agree with me though. lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts