Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just joined the Halloween forum. Our club put on an annual Haunted Trail each October and we have two large pavillions (each holds ~6 picnic tables) that we can use and we are looking for ideas. Usually we enclose them in black plastic sheeting and can make rooms within rooms in them. In the past we've had an Exorcist bedroom scene, a scene from "The Ring", when the girl crawls out of the TV, a pirate bar room, a mad surgeon's operating table, and a glow-in-the-dark dot room. Any other Haunted Trail ideas would be helpful also. Thanks.
mrlasr

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
greetings mrlasr.
Spider rooms, Clown rooms and "Saw" based rooms are all themes that I have seen forum members using...the spider room would appear to be a very popular choice.

I'm sure you will pick up many other ideas as you journey around the corridors and catacombs of our forum.

Welcome.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Welcome to the forum! A spider room is... full of spiders :) All different sized spiders, webs, egg sacks, maybe even a few corpses trapped and wrapped up in web cocoons....

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
spider room

Hello and welcome. If you want to know about spiders, check out Terra's album. She did a tutorial about a spider room.
i remembered someone did one but couldn't remember who. that's right it was terra and it was a very impressive room. very worth checking out. and by the way, welcome aboard

1 - 15 of 15 Posts