Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Scared Silly
1,930 Posts

Here's a new projection effect I just finished. It's a tombstone that ages and experiences a few ghostly shenanigans. I'm very pleased with how it turned out.

EDIT 7/7/12:
Ta-da! A new Haunted Tombstone:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZbWOOn48c0" target="_blank">

Plus, both Haunted Tombstones together, from one projector:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pgAD7tHk94" target="_blank">

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,470 Posts
That is so awesome! Love the blood and then how all the bugs come out of that one crack. The bar is raised another notch!

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,421 Posts
That is fantastic, you never cease to amaze me with your talent!!!

·
Hauntless
8,340 Posts
WOW!

no, make that TRIPLE WOW!

Seriously - that will be the prop of the season. So inventive, creepy and stunning. Let me pull out more adjectives... The way you made the stone age and then have the scary elements laced in between. Phenomenal.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,435 Posts
I think you just showed us the prop of the year! What a great idea and such a perfect video to go with the effect.
I like this idea even better than Hallowindow.
Congrats on a fantastic effect!
(Now I gotta get me a projector........)

·
Registered
355 Posts
This was a great idea and well executed. Lets see that is item number 427 that I would like to add to my haunt (and not get to for a long time).

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Mr. Chicken, you never cease to amaze me with your work. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing that! I can see that ending up at the Disney Haunted Mansion!

Eric

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,794 Posts
This is a WONDERFULLY creative prop!
I'm going to have to seriously consider getting a projector now since this is sooooo cool. :D

·
Registered
13,759 Posts
I think I'll be knocking on your blogspot next month for the video. Nice job! Nicely explained and I doubt a novice to this would feel intimidated by anything.

Now I'm feeling very happy that I was able to get a few of the discontinued projectors that CVS had a while back. Didn't know why I needed more than one when I was buying them. This will put them to good use for sure.

I haven't spent any time over at your blogspot yet but did you set up the mp4s as separate tracks so each one can be looped on its own? It would be nice to set up a few tombstones with projections.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts