Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered "Mr. Boogedy" and "Bride of Boogedy" from sell.com. I'm so excited! I haven't seen these since the 80s, when they were on the Disney Channel on Halloween night.

Anyone else remember these movies??

·
Registered
118 Posts
I just ordered "Mr. Boogedy" and "Bride of Boogedy" from sell.com. I'm so excited! I haven't seen these since the 80s, when they were on the Disney Channel on Halloween night.

Anyone else remember these movies??

Oh my!! That's so exciting. Please let us know how the quality seems on them. My friend was nice enough to make me a DVD-R copy of both, but it's shoddy quality at best.

I used to watch Boogedy and Bride all the time when I was a youngster. Boogedy was quite a scary looking guy back then!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Who could forget a classic line like "Boogedy! Just kidding..."?:D Seriously, though, those were some good movies.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Loved that movie when I was a kid. Wasn't the dad a magic store owner. I need to see them again.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I had forgotten about that movie. I think I am going to have to get a copy and watch it again!

That's a goog couple's Halloween costume idea. Any idea on how you would do the Mr. Boogedy costume.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts