Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Okay, That was Super fun! Where is it going to be displayed and the ones on the bottom tier should join in, just a thought... But over all LOVE THIS!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Just amazing! And that itty, bitty skull is singing too. How'd you do that?

·
Registered
622 Posts
I agree with hedg12 and Cinders... I love that the tiny skull on the tombstone joins in! Muahahahahahaha!

Well done!

·
Registered
298 Posts
That ROCKS!!! OMGosh....the tiny pumpkin is singing too!!!!! I love it!

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
I kept waiting for the two pumpkins on the bottom to stand up, spin around and there be a face on the back side, that started singing! LOL How amazing!!! Did you create that all yourself???

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, That was Super fun! Where is it going to be displayed and the ones on the bottom tier should join in, just a thought... But over all LOVE THIS!
I'm going to put it out in front of our fence - figured that would be a good backdrop. Still have to do the lighting (that is on order) and what-not.

I bought the other pumpkins with the intention of having them sing too, but decided to wait until next year (have a bunch of other props that need attention this year) :) So much to do - so little time :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I kept waiting for the two pumpkins on the bottom to stand up, spin around and there be a face on the back side, that started singing! LOL How amazing!!! Did you create that all yourself???
Believe it or not, I was thinking of doing that. I bought some small lazy-susan spinners that I was going to put on the bottom so they could spin around. I still might if I have time. I figured I'd hook up a servo to the lazy-susan spinner and then they could rotate back and forth with the music. Maybe next year though...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Please make a tutorial when you have some time. I would love to do my own version. Hopefully, you took lots of pics!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Holy programming Batman, That must have taken ages. Great Job.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts