Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from halloween party. The host had a small lighted display of 4 skulls that seemed to follow you as you walked by. About 18in. by 6in tall. I know it is too late this year, but I am looking for this for next year. She bought it at a flea market in Fla. Does this sound like anything anybody has seen before ?? Thanks. My wifes birthday is Oct.31 so we have a large bash every year. Always looking for something different. Have extensive yard haunt. Will send pics.
Bill from Ohio

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Sounds like the same principle used in the haunted mansion busts that follow you as you walk by? Do you have any pictures? I found a tutorial online once but can't find it now, maybe someone else has a tutorial.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I thought the way the haunted mansion ones worked was that they are reversed. So say you took a mask, with the HM things, you are seeing the inside of the mask or a relief of what you are looking at. Does that make sense? It is like the shape is pressed in instead of out and that changes the perspective as you walk past. It's like a trick on your mind!
The other thing I remember seeing in the HM that I saw in a haunted house the other day and really really want is they take a bust with a blank face and project an animated face on it. Man that looks cool!

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
My mother has a similar thing to what dustin is talking about. It's a big ceramic thing, with a face pressed into it. It follows you when you walk across the room. Scary stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts