Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had several requests about how to build my scarecrow seen on my horroween333 site. Possibly these fellow haunters found my site through this most exquisite HalloweenForum.com.

So, below is an diagram of the assembly and a list of parts. The assembly is pretty straight forward-nothing fancy. I am open for questions along the way should you wish to build it.

Also, i have the build schematic on the motion detector should you require it.

BTW, Jaak movement can be viewed on my site. I don't have the correct movie format to upload it. I'll post it below.

Good Luck.

Parts
3)* 5' sections
(2)* 45° elbow joints
(1)* four way joint
(1) T-joint

2" dia. plumbing tube list
(1) 5' section*
(3) T-Joints
(1) elbow joint

(1) 5ft x 1" wide flat metal bar (cut for both levers)

(2) large hose clams for motor*

(1) 5' section of gas pipe (ground support)

(1) 2' section rebar* (ground support)

(1) 12 volt wiper motor

stove bolt and Nylon lock nut* (2) 3/4"-1"?

Washer to fit bolts (8) (see diagram)

Motion detector set-up*

lab_scarecrow.jpg

Jaakbuild01.jpg Jaakbuild02.jpg Jaakbuild03.jpg

·
Registered
401 Posts
Just finished trolling your site...digging the look and style. I really like the work done on the skeleton (image 6 from 2008 yard haunt).

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just finished trolling your site...digging the look and style. I really like the work done on the skeleton (image 6 from 2008 yard haunt).
Thanks. I believe you are referring to Larry. He is my Facebook ambassador. Poor soul was found in naked in a box at a big box hardware store. We took him in and gave him his zombified style and a starring role in one of our invites. Oh the fun with foam skeletons.

-r

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,087 Posts
Great tutorial! I love the schematics on the old looking paper. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
xPUMPKiNxKiNGx
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing