Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just learned the farm is selling, closing is April 22nd which means I gotta bolt!!
I have some Halloween decor I must part with . A few Skeletons, ( Some Walgreens, maybe a Pose n Stay ) Funkins , lights , etc little stuff. I am not a big scale haunter I have a few totes of stuff and I need to sort through and decide what to keep . So if you are willing to travel to me we can deal as I sort( thinking 15 on the Wally skellys and 20 on the Pose N stay rest we can deal.) These were usually displayed inside or under a porch roof.
You will need to bring boxes as I will need my totes for packing!
If I get time this week to look I will shoot a few pics, but there are at least two realtor involved days this week.
If you want to PM me I will then give you a phone number

This is local..no shipping anything

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry I am not getting notices that I had a reply , only getting PM notices
1) the no shipping is more to do with my time restraints..have to go find boxes,packing material etc. With less than two months to get rid of or pack up and put into storage all the stuff I have ( not just Halloween) plus doing the normal farm stuff and dealing with realtors etc I just do not want the extra stress of shipping. This is hitting me very hard as in no sleep and can hardly eat.

2) I am pretty much smack in the middle between Baltimore MD and HArrisburg PA , 45 mins from either. Pretty much right off of rt 83 so easy to find. Dallastown /Loganville PA area

1 - 5 of 5 Posts