Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have finally finished the three busts that will line the pathway to the door of Drake Manor:). As Lady Eleanor and Lord Charles are both static, I wanted to give this one a twist, so Captain James Winston has joined them. This one is on a sensor so his mouth moves and speaks when anyone goes past so going to make him last in the line so no-one is expecting it. Anyone who knows me, is aware that I am no good with wiring so always have to modify something that I can pull apart or re-use. So this time, it was my Pirates of the Caribbean talking skull that I used when we did a pirates theme. I wanted him to look like stone, that same as the others so just used paper mache to re-cover his face and painted it. I had to leave the nose part free as this is where the sensor is, but I just thought it would look like his nose had got broken off over time. Anyway, quite pleased with the result, but any suggestions for improvement greatly appreciated:)

WIN_20170907_15_03_52_Pro.jpg WIN_20170907_15_05_03_Pro.jpg

Here's the video link to see him in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhrao-pHobc&feature=youtu.be

1 - 2 of 2 Posts