Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been waiting for this movie for awhile, ever since I saw its preview on The 300 dvd. I checked around and I guess its release has been delayed for quite awhile. I am sure some of you out there have heard about this movie or maybe even seen it (select viewings were held). Love to hear all of your feelings on this movie, if you have not heard about it or seen the preview definately check it out on youtube, looks like this will be a great movie!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Loki33, I saw the same preview on the 300 DVD. I totally forgot about it till now, but yeah, it does look like an awesome movie!

I'd be very interested to see when/if this movie comes out.

*Edit* Just found this... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trick_'r_Treat_(2007_film) Looks like 10/2009 is the magic number =)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I have read on the web, the rumor is October 2009, but I guess we will jsut have to wait and see. Movie definately looks like its worth renting if not buying

·
Registered
353 Posts
i think this movie will stink.i been really excited about its release but have read about a ton of delays.that usually means crappy editting,and a crappy movie.i watched the trailer on 3oo myself and it looks good.but if its a straight to video,there must be a reason.i seen the preview for this a year or two ago.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DeathDealer thank you for those links! my bad for creating a new thread on the movie. I hope the movie is good, either way though i will be checking it out

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Yep I think it's going straight to DVD like I thought it would. I don't care I just want this movie real bad. :)

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
If they keep delaying the release of the movie everyone who wanted to see it will forget about it and their sales will be pretty crappy, I wish they would just put it to dvd and get it over with already cause everyone on the forum has wanted to see it!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I was fortunate to see a private Fangoria screening last October in Manhattan. The Director, and lead actors will all in attendance. Of course my girlfriend Anna Pacquin was not there though.

this movie was incredible. It's the first movie i have seen that uses real Halloween traditions in its theme. The director spoke about in length the issues they faced in releasing the movie. They did release tons of items including masks, books, etc. type Trick r' treat in Amazon.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Are you talking about the movie with Kiss' Gene Simmons and special appearance of Ozzy Osbourne?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts