Halloween Forum banner

Mourner for Cemetery Scene?

1648 Views 12 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  MsMeeple
Hey, everybody. Someone here (I'm so sorry--I can't remember who and I just lost the page I was on!!) had mentioned in a cemetery thread, using a "mourner" (along with a motion-activated recording of a woman crying).

Can anyone point me in any direction of how to do this? I'm not incredibly handy and don't have a lot of tools...but I'd love any ideas at all.

I just think some sort of kneeling form with filmy clothing would be a great addition to my cemetery this year.

Thanks!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
620 Posts
CaliforniaMelanie,

Maybe check out the Hallowed Haunting Grounds website for inspiration (you may have seen it already?). They have a a couple mourner-type effects there as well:

Shrouded Figure at Coffin
Pointer and Mourner

Also, you can see both the above effects on the video available on this page (half way down and you have to download them first, then view them):

Beneath the Hallowed Haunting Grounds

I love this site. I get chills everytime I watch the video (from the "coolness" factor, not fear). This is quite along the idea of what I want my haunt to evolve to eventually!

· Registered
620 Posts
I know...shame they stopped operating it but it had been around sonce the 80's from what I understand! Just a classic and original haunt! Anyway, I always use it for inspiration.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.