Halloween Forum banner

Mourner for Cemetery Scene?

1646 12
Hey, everybody. Someone here (I'm so sorry--I can't remember who and I just lost the page I was on!!) had mentioned in a cemetery thread, using a "mourner" (along with a motion-activated recording of a woman crying).

Can anyone point me in any direction of how to do this? I'm not incredibly handy and don't have a lot of tools...but I'd love any ideas at all.

I just think some sort of kneeling form with filmy clothing would be a great addition to my cemetery this year.

Thanks!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Keeper of Spider Hill
1,788 Posts
If you really want to go clean and simple, consider picking up a small CD boombox (just make sure it has a repeat function for the CD player) . I used Audicy to make my own ambient noise track for my graveyard and then just looped it. Makes it so much easier to set up. Worked like a charm. You could probably even hide it under your mourner ? Just a thought ....... :rolleyes:

· Keeper of Spider Hill
1,788 Posts
CaliforniaMelanie, I was digging through some cheap Halloween CDS I bought at the end of last year and I found a 25 second clip of a women crying. Nice and clean with no background noise. PM me if you'd like the file and I can email it to you. If anyone else would like it (or can host it somewhere) I'll gladly send it off to you. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.