Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw a hilarious commercial for the first time - it's for diet Mountain Dew and it has a ferret wearing a hockey mask and carrying a chainsaw chasing a couple through the woods, definitely a miniature furry Jason. When I googled it, the You Tube results I found say it's from 2007... don't know how I missed it!

Here it is: Killer Ferret

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I saw that commercial on TV for the first time yesterday and thought it was incredibly amusing...and I still do:p

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
Awesome! What will they come up with next? Of course, that would be a neat Halloween prop!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I saw this last weekend and can't believe I never saw it before. I'm a big football fan so I always watch the games but I never saw this shown before. I hope they show it more often as we get closer to Halloween!

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
What a riot. Hadn't seen it before, so thanks for posting it. Got quite a laugh. I'm guess it came out back when horror flicks like that were big on the screen.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Malibuman - I didn't even know there was an uncut version! I think I like the other one better, it leaves more to the imagination. I just watched the original Halloween movie again this weekend and when Michael is a kid wearing the clown mask, you see things from his perspective - through the eyeholes of the mask - and I notice the ferret sees it just like that. And of course Jason and Leatherface are obviously represented... now if only the ferret could get into your dreams... hmmm.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I definitely prefer the regular version, since, like HalloweenAsylum said, it lets you envision what happens; that's the better way to go, in my opinion.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts