Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping someone would find it as good as I did. I so want to try them all just for the fun of it-lol.

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
That is VERY cool! A nice smorgasbord so you can see all the motions these things are capable of, all at once!

If you haven't seen it, you should also check out http://johnnysghost.blogspot.ca ran by heresjohnny, who is a member here. He gets an incredible amount of motion out of one motor. I think he does a good job in camouflaging the cycling of the motor, so it doesn't seem as mechanical - the rhythm of a motor works really well for some stuff but sometimes you don't want it as obvious.

Here's a couple really short videos of things I did after checking Johnny's site. (The reaper catches a bit but I think I've got it fixed now.) Both run on reindeer motors with some counterweights.

·
Registered
380 Posts
That is some fantastic stuff from both sites I will be filing those links away for later use for sure.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TY Gobby and Dave for the links. I have seen many posts from Johnny as I am going through the forum. His work is awesome. I will be checking these sites out. Dave I have also seen your work and wanna be a haunter like you some day. I am just starting out (okay been 2 years) and your work is so fantastic!!!

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
TY Gobby and Dave for the links. I have seen many posts from Johnny as I am going through the forum. His work is awesome. I will be checking these sites out. Dave I have also seen your work and wanna be a haunter like you some day. I am just starting out (okay been 2 years) and your work is so fantastic!!!
Thanks a lot, Shadow Panther! I appreciate the compliment!
I'm glad to have been able to inspire, just as I have always been inspired by the awesome talent on this forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts