1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moss4U
Ron Ortiz
Englewood, FL

Halloween is my favorite holiday, 84 days left. I am 65 with 13 grandkids and every year I dress up and go with them. It is really cool to scare people giving out treats. Was drawn to this site from several hits on our web site. Hobbies include NHRA & IHRA Drag Racing. I compete in Stock Eliminator with a 1967 Plymouth Belvedere Station Wagon powered by a Chrysler 273 ci 2bbl power plant. I have been coaching Pop Warner Football for 35 years. I am the owner of moss4u.com When we go out for Halloween I usually dress up the same way year in and year out. I put baby powder in my hair to make it appear gray, darken my eyes, and then apply a coating of water and Bisquick mixed together to form a paste and apply to my face. After a minute or so it starts to kind of drip and sag on my face as if it were melting. Then several drops of blood here and there. It starts to harden and crack giving a great look.

Together with my wife, Cindy, we sell fresh Spanish moss, mood moss, sheet moss, shag moss, reindeer moss and curly black lichen. We also have these mosses in dried, preserved and dyed. Our moss comes out of NC, KY and FL. We also sell Tom's Barbeque Sauce, weird or coincidence, moss & sauce.

I will be posting information about handling, care, application, and techniques for our mosses in those haunting situations. Whether you are looking for that whispering spooky look of Spanish moss over a swamp or that overgrown look on gravestones, we will try to you assist you the best we can. You can call us with any questions or needs. Thank you for having me on this site

941-662-5695
moss4u

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,089 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all, really like being here. Really cool avatars, I'll get mine up soon. Hey Stick, you only saw our Spanish moss page, check out the rest of our mosses. Some work great on tombstones and rock crevices, all kinds of different applications.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome to HF.
Mrs Samedi is always telling me that if I move any slower, moss will start to grow on me. If she turns out to be correct, I'll let you know....

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture28309-welcome.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts