Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member here for years, but never take the time to "hang out." I've always liked this forum for obvious reasons! Anyway, just wanted to post our video this year. Even with the cold and rain here in Michigan, we still handed out at least 400 pieces. People drive here from other towns to see us so we get a lot every year! Our display isn't up to par with you guys, but I'm working on that. My main focus is the characters and the video. Everyone just having fun!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
46 Posts
The intro to your video is phenomenal. Great costumes and acting. Looks like lots of fun.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Fantastic job. I love how much the haunters interact with the trick-or-treaters, who seem like they are definitely enjoying themselves (minus the one crying girl, of course😄).

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. It's funny how many of the terrified screaming/crying kids come back a year or two later having a blast. Something about the fright turns them into Halloween lovers. We had a kid in the 2010 video that peed himself in the car crying so badly, then about 3 years later, he was actually in our haunt helping out! We'll scare the wee ones, but we don't continue to do so after the initial fright. We want them to enjoy it, and it's just odd how crying ends up being joyful! :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
My best childhood memories are being terrified on Halloween! But it also must have messed me up a bit because there is nothing sexier to me than a man going all out in a full on scary costume and truly entertaining folks on Halloween! They look fabulous!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts