Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, I joined almost one month ago, but just started posting and finding my way around here.
Back in '98 I made a website that was nothing but Halloween links...it was so cool and my heart was really into it. The bomb was I did it on WebTV. The sad part was/is, it's gone and I didn't save all those links. Probably just as well, as everything comes and goes. BUT Halloween Forum has endured!! So I am really thrilled to be here.

What more interests me today, are games and food for Halloween. Setting up the "spread" with nasty, tasty goodies. So that's where my focus is. As I don't have a "honey-do" riggin' the yard is not my strong suit.

Don't know how long we are supposed to rattle on, haven't read the others posts. So I'll stop there.

Morgue Momma
aka. Colleen

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
618 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, I am only about a month in myself, but have become addicted. Hope to see your posts around.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
WELCOME TO THE FORUM , whatever floats your Halloween boat Morgue Momma , by the way i am having to diet for health reasons have you got any good Halloween healthy recipes ? be glad to hear of any , again a huge WELCOME from merry old England .

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Off the top, pacman, no diet goodies come to mind. Hummus dip is healthy. You can smother it in an additional red salsa to make it bloody gruesome. I'd say Scotch eggs/ "dragon eggs", but we both know how greasy they are...but SOoOOOooo good.

I think there's a link to my Halloween foods in my signature.You can click there and see if anything looks promising. Hope you find some.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
damn Morgue Momma i could MURDER a scotch egg right now but i am not allowed , i do love the idea of the blood salsa hummus though thanks for the idea , and thinking about it i should maybe think of some healthy ideas and post them , that may be helpful to some on the forum , thanks for your inspiration and PLEASE let me know if you get anymore ideas ..... even if i cant eat them i can imagine ...... lol

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,095 Posts

Reactions: Morgue Momma
1 - 12 of 12 Posts