Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a ton of work done on our back yard walk-through over the past couple of days. Here is a pic taken from our upstairs window showing part of the layout. The wooden structure on the right will be Freddy's Boiler room (it still needs to be skinned) and the arced path on it's left is the walkway through our graveyard.

When the sun went down, I did a night vision test to see how well I'll be able to get shots of people getting boogered and it worked great!

YouTube - Testing our Home Haunt with Night Vision 2

YouTube - Home Haunt Night Vision Test 1

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! We're getting really excited. It's taking such great shape. When I took that pic out of the upstairs window, I didn't realize how badly it needed cleaning. When hubby saw the pic, he jokingly said "Look at all the Orbs! The ghosties are excited about our haunt too!" LOL

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I need to add that in the night vision videos, the path lights are those soft purple little strand lights. They only look bright white in the video because I was shooting in night vision mode. In real life they are the teeny weeny faint little black light fairy looking ones :) We wanted just a little light to mark the paths but not enough to ruin the mood of the haunt.

And the staked lights on the ground have the standard white bulbs in them right now. We're going to change the bulbs out with colored ones as well so it's not white light. At this point, we were just getting everything working. for instance, in the graveyard, the yard lights will have blue bulbs.

·
Registered
45 Posts
AHH!! I'm so glad I found this. That's the kind of layout that I need for my yard, but I was having trouble constructing a room since I can't anchor into our hard ground. Looks great...can't wait to see finished product!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts