Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year around this time I posted a thread about the Matchbox 1963 Cadillac Hearses I found while out Christmas shopping. I was out and about tonight picking up a few things when I stumbled across these. I got them at Kmart. They came in a 5 pack of cars. A great addition to my little collection. :D

Not too late to get these on your list !

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I got my set...and only $2.99 too,can't beat that!!!!!!
I still can't find the hearse tho' :(
I really want it cause it's the year I was born.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Those are tooooo awesome! I agree with Mr frost, but I want the Ghost Exterminators in life size!! Way too Mystery Machine-- where's my ascot & great Dane when you need it!! ;)

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got my set...and only $2.99 too,can't beat that!!!!!!
I still can't find the hearse tho' :(
I really want it cause it's the year I was born.
Deadna, check Ebay. Just search 1963 Hearse. there are plenty of them on there. You might have to pay a couple of extra dollars, but IMO the Hearse is definitely worth it. :D

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
Deadna, check Ebay. Just search 1963 Hearse. there are plenty of them on there. You might have to pay a couple of extra dollars, but IMO the Hearse is definitely worth it. :D
you might pay a couple of extra dollars on ebay but you will save all that gas money running around looking for it. and you will have it.
those are very cute cars, i will have to round some up for my car collecting grandchildren

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sweet

My wife and I have all the Muscle Machines Universal Monsters monster trucks if I could figure out how to post pics I would put them up. If any one could help with that I would be very grateful. Halo

·
Registered
205 Posts
I was xmas shopping at Kohls today and ran across them so I picked them up also. I haven't played with matchbox cars since I was a kid and I never would have thought they made them thanks for the heads up :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Finally

Thanks to ChildofTheNight I finally posted some pics in an album. Ithas the universal monster trucks in it.The flash shows up poorly so beware. Halo

·
Registered
151 Posts
finding the hearse is a hit & miss search. so far matchbox has made 4 different color versions black, white, gray and one in their super fast package gray body with black top. I've lucky so far and gotten all 4. I'll post some pictures soon. The main thing to remember is keep check back to look for new shipments. :D

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
67 Caddy Hearse

I have I bought a few years ago at a hobby store for $10.oo it looks good, made in Germany, about Matchbox scale, I needed it for my diorama using the Polar Lights Psycho house and Addams family house.
A 1956 Ford Convertible was the car in the foreground it is about 1/48? scale a repro from the elderly Revell molds.
I ask my customers if they recognise my neighbor's house and so many younger people take one look at the Psycho house and proudly say, "Beetlejuice!"
"Wrong!"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts