Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,605 Posts
Wow! The spider and scorpion are $13.00?!! At Home is selling the exact same ones for $4.00 each!! Nice mark up Spirit!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,605 Posts
Ugh...just like zombie babies...if one will selll, 20 will sell more.
Yup! Hey, maybe they're working their way up to a full sized skeletal horse! That would be a big hit with a lot of haunters.

·
Registered
14,081 Posts
Ugh...just like zombie babies...if one will selll, 20 will sell more.
Hey if Crazy Bonez can make money selling more varieties of animals, I'm okay with that. I loved seeing the scorpion this year. It will go perfectly with my Egyptian tomb scene. It may be overkill for some, but perfect for others.

·
Registered
14,081 Posts
Wow! The spider and scorpion are $13.00?!! At Home is selling the exact same ones for $4.00 each!! Nice mark up Spirit!
Well you have to keep in mind that At Home (formerly Garden Ridge) sells a ton of merchandise year round at their many locations and can afford to price them low as kind of loss leader to get people to come in for Halloween and buy other things. Spirit doesn't really have that luxury and needs to stock and price things that will hopefully turn a certain profit to cover overhead and make it worth their while also taking into account their Day after Halloween 50% off sale. Otherwise might as well carry something else. Not everyone lives in an area where At Home is. That includes me and they do have super low prices on the mini spider, scorpion and rat. No way of knowing how many of the minis At Home ordered for each store or will restock when their display is sold out, so it's possible once they've sold out that will be all for the season. Kmart has a few of the mini characters on their website and they are priced above At Home by several dollars. Shindigs has some of the animals too. GrandinRoad as well. Each probably will have their own sales or coupon discounts.

At Home is not online to order from.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts