Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Open up and say "Aaaaahh"
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A 3 axis skull with 2 axis eyes built around a plastic Kmart skull for sale.

These are the exact same skull I built in the Morbius 3 axis skull thread. I have a deal with a friend and aquired about 20 more skulls.

Built to order, includes 3 axis servo plate, all servos, rollon 2 axis eyes with color changing LEDs..(uses same LED circuit that comes with skull).Fully assembled and ready to plug into your own servo controller (not included).

$350.00 built to order.
Shipped back within 3-6 weeks upon receipt of payment as I use those funds to order parts. This is a service I am providing at almost no profit for those who don't have the time nor inclination to build thier own.

Limited number of skulls available, as they are seasonal items only, so first come first served.

PM me, Dr Morbius if interested.

Payments in the form of Check, Money order or Paypal. (PM me your Email address for Paypal link)

Sale begins November 20th, but will accept early payments to placemark your order and begin assembly on 2 axis eyes.

3 axis plates available to me Nov 19th so shipping date turn-around-time will begin after that date, but if you send in early payment you will get your skull sooner as I would already have the eyes built by the time the plates arrive.

onlygooddieyoungpartial_001.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh and if you need cheap voice overs for it, available year round try www.discountvoicovers.com

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Skulls sale has been delayed. Will post when ready, but inquiries are welcome.

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Issues with supplier has been resolved, so the sale is back on!

3 skulls sold,
17 left..

DEAL TIME!!

For the first 5 people to purchase a skull, I will knock off $20.00 from the price!

That's $330.00 for the first 5 people to get in on this.

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry folks, all 5 skulls gone at the dicounted price..
12 left for the full price of 350.00

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Paypal now available! PM your Email address for Paypal invoice link if you want to use a credit card.

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update...Depending on amount of orders received, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery upon receipt of payment. I am a one man show, and I do have a regular job/life, and the last run of skulls took longer than I expected...I don't want anyone disappointed waiting longer than a month.

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Due to the state of the current economy, I have decided to extend an option to help out those who are a little cash strapped..

$200.00 down gets you a skull, and a final payment of 150.00 due one month later. Since it takes me over a month to build one anyway, I may as well let you guys split payment for it. When both funds are received, skull will be shipped. I wish I could send skulls on credit, but I am NOT a business, and have no inventory. To reiterate, I build these to order, and 200.00 is the MINIMUM I can build for, and I will put up the rest out of my own pocket to finish the skull, so I will need to be reimbursed before I can ship it.

So, $200.00 now, I build you a skull.
$150.00 due the following month, I ship it to you.

PM me with any inquiries.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Hi,

Love the three axis skulls and you make it a lot more reasonable with the split money payment. Ty. I'll have to see if I can come up with that in Feb. after my vacation. Since I'm new to this, how does the talking work? Do you supply the voice program, do I have to create my own, or does it work off any type of voice recorder?

Regards

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
You are considered a merchant. Moving thread to Merchant section. You may only sell as an individual if you do not "take orders", and do not have a store of any kind.

Thanks.

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Only 2 left, I'm holding them for other people, so I'm out! Sales over for now. Sorry folks.
Thanks for the interest! I'll let know you know when another sale starts.

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Now taking reservations...200.00 reserves your skull. 150.00 due when skull is ready to ship, could be 2 months. That should give you folks a chance to save up for the last 150.00 payment. When the second batch is ready, I will send you an Email notifying you of 2nd payment. Hurry! reserve your skulls now, because after this last batch of 20, I'm done for the year!

PM me with inquiries.

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
New supplies have arrived, but out of 10, 3 are already spoken for. I should say that I will NOT be taking orders after July, as I have some other projects I need to do for the summer. You have time, but supplies, as usual are limited by my time. 7 left for this batch, NO GUARANTEE there will be another batch, so ACT NOW to reserve you skull!

Split payments are still accepted...200.00 down reserves skull, 150.00 due 30 days later your skull is eligible for shipment when completed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.