Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, but have been haunting for many years, and am regreting not signing on sooner. There are some amazingly talented people on here! I wanted to share the newest addition to our cemetery, and my girlfriend's first prop. I'd say she has a future in haunting!!! This is the monument to the matriarch of the family in our backstory. I hope you like her as much as we do!!!!!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,608 Posts
Looks great! How tall does it stand?

·
Registered
4 Posts
WOW!! That looks great. I am new here as well, but I have a small home haunt. Sarting our 4th year this year. Question, what is the head and face made of??

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, thanks for the kind words! She stands just under seven feet tall. The head is just a foam wig head that has facial features. Here is a picture of the armature. Believe it or not, this is our first MM prop. We used cotton sheets instead of burlap, to get a smoother finish.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,314 Posts
Oh that's just lovely! :D

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
WOW...I love it! I have never been too happy with my obelisk and it just might soon be transformed into this beauty!

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
That is amazing! Brilliant work! I love the plaques on the base. Great detail and weathering.

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,113 Posts
She's a beauty, love the look and the tip on using sheets for a smoother finish...must jot that down!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
That's really nice....and I think you made a good choice in using sheets. Gives it a different look that's for sure.

·
Registered
622 Posts
WOW! That's...er... WOW!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Girlfriend here.......... thanks for all the cudos! I must say I am fairly intimidated by alot of what I see here since I'm just a rookie but it only makes me want to do more and more. I do have to give a shout out to Terra for her awesome tutorial with the coloring effects. I soooo want to try something like "Beloved" in the future. All ready have few things in mind.

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
Girlfriend here.......... thanks for all the cudos! I must say I am fairly intimidated by alot of what I see here since I'm just a rookie but it only makes me want to do more and more. I do have to give a shout out to Terra for her awesome tutorial with the coloring effects. I soooo want to try something like "Beloved" in the future. All ready have few things in mind.
Aww, thanks :eek::p and welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see more of your props in the future.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow! Holy cow, that's amazing! Great choice avoiding the burlap, it gives it such a realistic look. The weathering and aging are fantastic. And, it's the first MM prop? It's just perfect.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts