Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

What a great forum, I am really glad I stumbled upon it.

I love 'Halloween' and all the trimmings of Monsters that go with it.

I have written a song especially for Halloween as I think there should be more content out there that relates to 'Halloween' and 'Things That Go Bump In The Night'

I also edited a video to the song after I finished recording it using old public-domain video footage.

I appreciate any feedback, especially about the song itself.
This song has reached the UK Songwriting Contest semi-finals this year and I have been interviewed by 3-local Radio stations so far about it.

I am now hoping somebody will help me promote the song and maybe some editor / director might make a unique video for it.

My song is called:
Monsters In The Darkness

YouTube - Monsters In The Darkness

Please feel free to vote for it on YouTube and leave feedback on YouTube also.

Enjoy the music.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your kind comments texasjanedoe, I appreciate taking time out to listen to my song. ;)

The song and video are to be the opening piece at a Halloween film night in the UK...exciting stuff!:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice work, i just downloaded it.
Appreciate the good comments kprimm;)

Better than I expected. Nice job ... loved the video in particular, as I love classic B&W horror films.
Thanks Dinosaur1972 for your feedback, yes the old B&W were the classic horror films. :D

feel free to rate it and add your comments on YouTube. Thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Just got done listening to the clips on your sight. Fun stuff there. I like the Funky Jazz one. the keyboards remind me a lot of OMD and New Order. Very cool.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Most excellent! Who's the vocalist? Nice voice. Any way to get a download other than illegal ripping?
Hi shadowopal, thanks for your kind comments on 'Monsters In The Darkness'

All my own work including the vocals.

You can buy the single here:

http://www.broadjam.com/jimcpettigrew Only $0.99 :D

Just got done listening to the clips on your sight. Fun stuff there. I like the Funky Jazz one. the keyboards remind me a lot of OMD and New Order. Very cool.
Thanks again for taking time out to view my website I'm glad you like my work. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts