Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
What a great guy and he is very passionate about the topic of making monsters and props. Please check him out!

New video up. What a great time I had with Eduardo M Talbert from Monster Tutorials! You wont want to miss it!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! I look forward to checking this out. I love that guy's tutorials. His enthusiasm shines through and he's a great teacher. 馃
I agree whole heartedly. I would really love to see him achieve the dream of doing this full time. I hope to as well one day but I know I have to pay my dues first and Eduardo has paid them already and then some!

His name is Roger Clyne
Love Eduardo's tutorials. Haven't been watching long but I love his vids. Great interview & can't wait for your collab with him.

FTR, subbed him a while ago & just subbed you & hit the bell!!

Registered
What a great guy and he is very passionate about the topic of making monsters and props. Please check him out!

New video up. What a great time I had with Eduardo M Talbert from Monster Tutorials! You wont want to miss it!

I'm actually working on making his 'human pies' this week. Love his channel!

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Love Eduardo's tutorials. Haven't been watching long but I love his vids. Great interview & can't wait for your collab with him.

FTR, subbed him a while ago & just subbed you & hit the bell!!
Thank you for the support. I鈥檓 looking forward to collaborating with Eduardo for sure!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts