Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again guys. So if you are wanting to add a unique flare to your apothecary cabinet or have some diversity in the witches arsenal of potions, these monster bottles are super cheap and easy plus, the sky is the limit as to what you can create! I hope some of you try this? Thank you for checking it out.

Monster (Stash) Bottle tutorial using Dollar Tree bottles, Sculpey and just a few other items. Super easy and fun!

·
Registered
Prop Building
10 Posts
I commented on your video but I'll do it here regardless! You have an awesome sculpting style Weird Kid, it has a character of it's own! I love the fact you used Sculpey as I too have the same love of the material and find it ending up in a ton of my builds! Heck the spell tome Tutorial I just finished, has the entire centre element made out of Sculpey, I feel it is such an under-utilized medium. Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much for the kind words. I love to work with sculpey there is so much you can do with it. I used it to make the eyeballs for my alien creature in the bio containment unit. I agree with you, people should use and incorporate more sculpey into Thierry builds.
Thanks again for watching and the comments!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts