Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
This is fantastic! I’ve never seen anything like this before but I love it! So cool!

This might be way too much work/hassle and this is just a suggestion but if the box isn’t terribly heavy, have you thought about having a motor under it on one side so it raises that side a few inches then lowers it? You could even have a soundtrack of wood slamming into something and water sounds to draw more attention to it appearing to be super heavy and full of water. That would make it seem like the dude is trying to get out and look like it could fall and crash open at any second. If you use the water dome, brilliant suggestion BTW, with water and a bubbler the water/bubbles sloshing might enhance it. Again just a suggestion because I always make everything more difficult than necessary ha ha.

·
Registered
404 Posts
The great thing about keeping it simple initially is if you do decide to add to it later you have the bonus of people assuming they know what’s going to happen from before and you catch them off guard again ha ha.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts