Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been awhile since I've posted on here, but I just wanted to see what you guys think of my monster in a box. It's all pneumatic, except Nigel (he's the skeleton talking during it). The monster that comes out of the box isn't the one that will be there on Halloween, it's just a stand in mask until I can get the dragon complete. Also I plan on putting some chains on it so just picture that stuff already there. Anyway, the video is at

http://www.cheesyentertainment.com/mib.wmv

It's kind of a big video, but hopefully it's not too big to watch. I had to overlay the sound file for it so it looses some of the noise that the crate makes (I believe the crate weighs around 100 lbs so it's pretty intimidating when it starts bouncing). Also I'm not too happy that it was filmed straight on. I think it should have been filmed from angle so you could get a better glimpse of the boards breaking and get a better idea of what it really looks like. As soon as I get the dragon in it and the chains on I'll re-film it and post that video. Anyway let me know what you think of it so far.

·
Registered
210 Posts
wowow im really impress that is so cool i love the skelly s voice that is an amazing prop how much to ship to canada ! ;) great job u r way talented bravo!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the compliments. I'm glad you all enjoy it.

I just found a bunch of pictures of stamps from places like the Bermuda and Congo so I think I'm going to print those off and put them on the crate so that it looks like it's really traveled around the world. If anybody has any other suggestions, no matter how far out there they may be, I'd love to hear them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Excellent!! I also love the front exit vs. the top as you usually see it done, totally unexpected! Great addition of the breaking boards on the side, too. Well done!

·
Registered
210 Posts
oh yeah the staps will b just the perfect touch great idea ! please show the final results happy halloween its coming ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts