Halloween Forum banner

Monster guts nerve center

1018 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  bert1913
I acquired a nerve center controller but it is missing the terminal block for hooking the wires up. Does anyone know where I can get one that would fit. electronics are not my specialty.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I believe it's called a "Phoenix Plug" or "Phoenix Jack".
You should be able to find it locally at an electronics parts store, or online on Ebay or Amazon.
They come with different numbers of terminals, so make sure you order the right one.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.