Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
We got one of each today! Well, we got 2 Count Choculas...in case we get Count Choculitis!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,673 Posts
Why oh why do the marshmallows have to contain gelatine? Sigh. Vegetarians and vegans don't get to eat yummy festive cereal I suppose. Oh well...just helps me to stay on my healthier eating track. :( Hubby still gets them once, usually, though. I just nibble some of the cereal out by hand and leave the marshmallows for him, lol!! Love the Booberry!

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
Yay! I was thinking about the Halloween cereals the other day!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I've never had any of them! I have to say though, they probably wouldn't fly in our house- I'm not huge on sweet cereals an usually the sweetest ones my boys have (and its a big treat) is fruit loops. We had a "leprechaun" leave them some st. Paddy's treats and he left a box of lucky charms- both boys hated them lol

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
Is it wrong of me to have $150 of my halloween budget set aside every year to buy enough monster cereal to keep me fed on the stuff until after New Year's? :D
Haha.. that's funny. I figure why not ;)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
There will also be limited edition retro boxes for all 5 cereals, sold exclusively at Target. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Mills_monster-themed_breakfast_cereals

1 - 20 of 55 Posts