Halloween Forum banner

Monkey Chimes - Spirit Halloween 2013

7K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  mraymer 
#1 · (Edited)
Monkey Chimes

This Halloween season, quit monkeying around! Monkey Chimes is a mischievous monkey that pops up in random places throughout your house as he bangs away on his tambourines and lets out blood-curdling screams.

Part of Spirit’s Evil Toy Collection, this sneak peek manic monkey will be sold for $36.99 and is sound or push button activated.

http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/yj-monkey-chimes/

I don't know about you, but I think this one may be really popular! It reminds me of a toy I had when I was small

See less See more
#11 ·
Would love to see a video of the animation. When I was young, the Jolly Chimp always creeped me out.
Same here!!! All they had to do was re-release that effed up thing as it used to be, no need to give it sharp, pointy teeth, he was scary enough as he was.

#6 ·
We used to have the Jolly Chimp, when he bared his teeth it always creeped me out yet was fascinating, lol. Cant find anything like him in working order unless your willing to shell out some bux. I might add some darker coloring to mine now, especially in the nose area, after looking at Spirits. Im interested to buy but have to see how obnoxious the screaming is going to be from it first. :)

This is my animated monkey; I still have to update his bells to cymbols, lol

#8 ·
I am not sure when stuff is showing up, but they are targeting 8/1 for most of the new props to be online.

I am checking back multiple times a day because I notice the list of props available now getting longer and longer. Here is the new for 2013 area http://www.spirithalloween.com/decorations_new-decor-for-2013/ (there is a chance that not all new stuff is listed in that section)

#14 ·
I saw the video for Monkey Chimes - he bangs the cymbals, that's it. The original Jolly Monkey was scarier in my opinion. He not only banged the cymbals, he had head, eye and mouth movement. This one is boring, what a let down. He looks good, but the animation is a big disappointment to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.