Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI folks! So I have been searching for mold making and castind supplies, and have discovered that nowhere in Tucson seems to have what I want. I have looked at many stores online, but am not sure who to go with. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for an online store that you've bought UltraCal30 and casting latex from> Also WED clay? Thanks!

·
Registered
594 Posts
have you called local pottery stores yet? I get most of my supplies from Seattle Pottery here. They do not have WED clay but they do have water clay in bulk. Maybe they could order you some Ultracal 30. Here a 50lb. bag is about 15-20 dollars. For the latex try
Cementex Latex Corp. | Manufacturer of Mold Making Supplies
Are you making masks?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I want to make an UltraCal mold of a bust sculpt I did in modeling clay. Then I'd like to make a latex cast from the mold and give it some kind of foam core. It's going to be the head of my gravedigger.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scourge! Thankl you so much for the help! I'm going to give Marjon a call today. Geez, I have done numerous google searches, searched 5 hardcopy phone books, as well as the online yellowpages...and all I needed was your brain! :) hehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts