1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The skeleton is plain and out of proportion
IMG_1306.jpg
....I'm gonna make him into a toddler
First I marked what areas are to be cut down, then sawed off an inch. from each section.
IMG_1308.jpg IMG_1310.jpg IMG_1311.jpg IMG_1319.jpg

After cutting out the sections I have to reattach the shortened bones, I do this by melting the two cut sections together with a lighter and a little torch.
IMG_1321.jpg IMG_1320.jpg

This is the little horse its gonna be riding.
photo.JPG

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Change of plans....not gonna put it on the horse...but the horse will be part of the scene....gonna corpse the child's skeleton and put it into the big bassinet I have from a couple years ago....it's gonna be more like a child's haunted playroom.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Saw those yesterday. Might pick one up to use in witch coven scene....assuming I decide to use them. I had three witches in last years, but bodies were wayyyyy too straight up and boring. Considering hacking them up into new, more natural poses and having one, Pumpkin, holding hands with her "child", the skeleton. We'll see.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow. Looks much better. I have a couple of these guys and don't use them because they looked odd. will have to reconsider their position in my haunt if now that I know how to make them look better.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heres one of the same kind of Skeletons corpsed....I might possibly do the same to the one I hacked up
5-21-2012 including Monterey 071.JPG 5-21-2012 including Monterey 072.JPG

1 - 11 of 11 Posts