Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey , I'm looking for a good sound effect for my MITB,
preferably i would love a giant crashing monster groaning sound (monster of some sort thrashing around in a cage or box)

or

A really good scream would be great, I've heard all of the scream sound effects on YouTube so i'm probably looking for something hidden on a website of some sort.

Or

perhaps if you guys have any other ideas for what i could put in there i would love you to upload a link to the sound effect.

Thanks

Phil

·
Registered
138 Posts
The problem I find with most monster sounds is that they are recognizable as dogs, lions, wolves, etc. I found searching the word dragon was more useful for an appropriate monster sound.

Btw...nice link Eyegore.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for all the links, they are all really good, I think im going to go with pdcollins6092's just because its the longest.

Thanks again#

Phil

·
Registered
138 Posts
I bought the haunted whispers CD. Quite dissapointing. It sounds like a 70 minute loop of the sample sound from the opening web page. I expected something more creative.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't sell a Haunted Whispers CD?
Are you talking about Haunted Mansion?
Or maybe EVIL WHISPERS CD?
The EVIL WHISPERS is about a 23 minute loop with all kinds a variations in it.
So there is very little looping in it at all.
If that was indeed the CD your talking about i am sorry you didn't like it.
And i know this doesn't help but EVIL WHISPERS is the most liked by my costumers.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
That's exactly the selection I would have recommended.
Well I guess that would be a good one, of course you being the creator of it,LoL :D ....LoL
Hey how ya been Cab ??!!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
Glad to see / hear you here , I'd say screaming demented souls ,but I just record my next door neighbors ex wife scream at him,.. :eek: ...LoL

·
Registered
797 Posts
The Monster & Zombie CD is a great disc. I am using a zombie effect from it for my table pop up prop.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you know where i could get this cd :) ?

Also do you know its available for online download

thanks

phil :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really like your caged monster sound effect hauntcast , im in the uk can i still buy it ?

thanks

Phil :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts