Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Misfortune Teller. Madame Morbida
Don’t expect to hear any good news from Misfortune Teller. Madame Morbida, as her minions like to call her, isn’t here to spread cheer.

This talking prop’s head spins from good to evil and features light up eyes, crystal ball and booth.
Push the button to hear your misfortune!

70" x 24" x 18"
Own this prop for $229.99 available online 8/1.

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
I think this one looks like a really neat prop, but also the most expensive so far this year. I really hope they release a video of her before their stores open so we can get a sneak peek at what to expect though, to be able to tell if it is worth it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
56 Posts
This would be so cool with my Zoltan. I wonder how many pieces this comes in and how hard it will be to put it together. Interesting but I too would need to see it work first.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Wife and I initially thought this was going to be an awesome prop. Taking a closer look led me to think that the housing on th fortune teller is a clothlike material and won't be extremely sturdy. Im thinking tent rods? I dont know....Loving "convulsing nurse"

·
Registered
56 Posts
I know the flimsy cloth you are talking about. I was thinking it would be cardboard but looking closer, I believe you are right. This prop could be really cool but it needs to be seen in person first or at least in a good video. Spirit has great videos of their promo props which are always a lot nicer than the finished product. I would need to see a third party video. If it falls over the first time you press that button, I would not be very happy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts