Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

I have 5 pieces for sale, prices are as follows:

1) Boney Train (2013) - $40
2) Motorcycle Boney (2013) - $20
3) Prom King & Queen (2013) - $25
4) Bone Dry (2013) - $25
5) Groom Carrying Bride (2011) - $20

Price above is for the item only. Final price = [Item price] + [exact shipping cost] x 2.9% [making up for Paypal fee to request $]

I'll use your ZIP & the pkg. weight to be able to give you several different shipping rates/time frames from USPS, UPS, and FedEx so you can pick which you'd like.

Will send you an invoice for the final amount via Paypal. As soon as you pay, I'll ship same day if the Post Office is open at the time, but if not, next day definitely.

*Please PM if interested. Thank you!*

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update

Hey all!

I have 5 pieces for sale, prices are as follows:

2) Motorcycle Boney (2013) - $20
3) Prom King & Queen (2013) - $25
4) Bone Dry (2013) - $25
5) Groom Carrying Bride (2011) - $20

Price above is for the item only. Final price = [Item price] + [exact shipping cost] x 2.9% [making up for Paypal fee to request $]

I'll use your ZIP & the pkg. weight to be able to give you several different shipping rates/time frames from USPS, UPS, and FedEx so you can pick which you'd like.

Will send you an invoice for the final amount via Paypal. As soon as you pay, I'll ship same day if the Post Office is open at the time, but if not, next day definitely.

*Please PM if interested. Thank you!*

The groom carrying bride and the motorcycle boney have both been sold. I still have for sale:

2) Prom King & Queen (2013) - $25
3) Bone Dry (2013) - $25

Please let me know if interested - want to get these things sold before Halloween. Do NOT have room for them in storage anymore LOL :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts