Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Placed an order on Minions Web, and turns out for whatever reason the State in the shipping address, instead of PA got defaulted to Alabama. I have been trying to contact them to make changes. No response to my email, and their phone number goes direct to VM but i cant leave a message because memory is full.

Anyone know the good folks at Minions Web, maybe give a shout to check their mail for me, or let me know another way to contact? Thanks

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Hey guys,

Placed an order on Minions Web, and turns out for whatever reason the State in the shipping address, instead of PA got defaulted to Alabama.
THere's a program I deal with here at work that I make a selction from a drop down box..it seems I have to highlight the selection, and then click in a neutral area, to hold my selection...if I just highlight the selection and go click on the save button, it defaults to something else. That is probably why it defaulted. Just some FYI for the future

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got a reply today appologizing for the delay but he was sick. All is well and will be processed correctly yay :) thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts