Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Minions webber and his UV/glow in the dark glue sticks. I was wondering how easy this stuff is to remove, especially from painted indoor surfaces. We host a big party and this hear its a haunted hotel theme. I would like to web the inside of the house lightly for effect. Not sheets of the stuff, but just a few threads here and there for subtle effect.

How easy does the glue come off of walls and door frames and such. Our ceilings are all satin painted, no popcorn or flat paint. We cover all of our furniture with tattered cloths so I am really only concerned about walls and ceilings. Floor is all tile also.

Experiences???

·
Registered
57 Posts
I ordered a Minions webber and his UV/glow in the dark glue sticks. I was wondering how easy this stuff is to remove, especially from painted indoor surfaces. We host a big party and this hear its a haunted hotel theme. I would like to web the inside of the house lightly for effect. Not sheets of the stuff, but just a few threads here and there for subtle effect.

How easy does the glue come off of walls and door frames and such. Our ceilings are all satin painted, no popcorn or flat paint. We cover all of our furniture with tattered cloths so I am really only concerned about walls and ceilings. Floor is all tile also.

Experiences???
It comes off pretty easy, but it almost acts like real cobwebs, so it takes a little work. The small strands will not damage your paint and less for some odd reason it is gob on instead streamed on.

·
Registered
94 Posts
id recommend staying away from any finished wood surfaces, IE: cabinets, railings, ect..

the webs pull off just about everything else pretty easily with alittle work, but I had a heck of a time cleaning off our cabinet doors.. my wife was not happy

it did look awesome though :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
I used this type of glue stuck for my candles and the stringy strands were coming off things I got it on accidentally fairy well. I would use caution on any porous surface such as cabinet doors as noted above.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts