Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 918 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mini Reaper sign up time whoot Easter falls in this one I am giving 6 weeks to create on this one too so all you reapers have lots of time 
If you would like Easter stuff add it to your likes and dislikes

March 14, 2014. By noon pacific time :)

Shipping deadline:

April 25,2014

Rules:

1. The values of the gift must be $15.00, at least if you want to do more that is up to you and a ok .

2. The gift can be homemade, store bought, or a combination of the 2.

3. gift can be Halloween related or If your victim likes Easter there can be some .depending on the likes list!

4.You must get a tracking number when shipping your gift

5. You must PM Saki.Girl when you ship, along with the tracking number

6 Send Saki.Girl a PM when you receive your gift, PLEASE do this, your reaper will want to know it arrived
Rules:

if you agree to these terms and would like to participate, please message Saki.Girl with the following information:

Name and address
likes, dislikes, themes if any, and any other info you feel might help your victim (example< out door haunt, indoor party, etc) also may include Easter things , etc. PLEASE,, make it as detailed as possible, it makes it so much easier !!!

shipping preference : any where, USA only, USA and Canada only, Canada only, Europe, etc.

Have fun every one, lets make this as great a secret reaper as all our other ones have been!! ( YOU GUYS ROCK!)
Let the fun begin

Also be sure and go to the likes and dislikes thread and fill in there it is located here
http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/133927-mini-reaper-likes-dislikes.html#post1592632

]Here is who's info I have that is in for mini reaper :)
Printersdevil
Booswife02
Mummy0f5
Bethene
Moonwitchkitty
Im the goddess
Araniella
beautifulnightmare
texaslucky
kloey74
Sidnami
LairMistress
Blueczarina
Paint It Black
spookyone
gatorgirl35
lizzyborden
scareme
LadySherry
Jules17
NOWHINING
saki.girl

·
Registered
917 Posts
Ok, you twisted my arm and I guess I'm a gluten for punishment :D
Here are my likes

I tend to go for the scary rather than cutesie type of decor.

I have one room that I have been decorating with spiders the last couple of years, always need more web and spiders :)
And my kitchen has been kind of a lab/witch kitchen type of decor. I have scene setter walls that look like stone block
that I hang in there with some dungeon accessories and I made specimen jars last year to display on the built in desk.
I have both of the animated spell books and the Grandinroad walking hand (my 4yr old granddaughter thought we needed them)
I got the kinda gothic type scene setter walls for my living room last year also, don't really have a theme there,
just thought they were neat. I'm going to attempt an FCG in the picture window this year.
I haven't really decorated outside too much yet. I made a large spiderweb on window screen to hang on the front of the
house in the entryway there and I have a large spider and fly that I hang on it. I usually hang a large piece of faux fur
with neon colored cut out eyes attached in the door there too so it kinda looks like a cave behind the web.
This year I think we are going to try a graveyard in the front yard too.

My family likes zombies (love to play Call of Duty on the Xbox)

I would love any handmade items, there is a very talented group here :)

Feel free to use me as a guinea pig to experiment with new techniques and crafts.
I'm open to receiving Valentine, Mardi Gras, Easter or any other holiday themed items.

Sending my info your way Saki.Girl

1 - 20 of 918 Posts