Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to show off some new mounts I just got in today. I had these made to hold the little synchronous (deer type) motors for a project I am working on. They are cut out of 1/16" thick aluminum and hold the motor in place using nylon insert lock nuts. There is enough clearance on the mount to allow it to be center mounted along a length of 1 inch PVC. It is very sturdy and should be flexible enough to use in a variety of configurations.

I am going to add this to our site here shortly along with some of the 6 RPM motors and we also have some 2 1/2" die cast hubs that will work on these motors. :)

Metal

Electronics

Circle

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is an assembled motor with a hub installed. These hubs are 2 1/8" in diameter. They work really well on these motors. The hubs are designed for a 1/4" shaft so we bore them out to fit these motors. I believe these ones are about .277 inch. :rolleyes: We are looking into possibly producing die cast arms for these types of motors. Die cast parts work well since they are much stronger than plastic and can be easily modified if needed.

Product Technology Electronic device Metal

Gas Technology Electronics Electronic device Wire

·
Funeral Crasher
7,463 Posts
I bought few of these and used one on one of my animated Ouija Boards. Worked perfectly! It's a great time-saver and very sturdy. And the little synchronous motors fit with no problems.
Thanks, Diabolik !

VIDEO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.