Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen mini Halloween ornaments this year? Michaels used to get them all the time and I didn't see any this year. I still have to check out JoAnn's and then Craft Warehouse. I have Wizard of Oz Halloween dolls that I had set up on my desk last year and I really wanted a spooky tree, but I didn't find a suitable one. My dolls are 10 inches so I'm trying to find something that goes well with them. I saw a black glittery tree at Michaels today that might work. I need to figure out if 21 inches is too big, but just in case, I thought mini ornaments would look really cute on it. I did see some little yellow leaves at Michaels that I thought might make a cute effect of a Halloween/Fall yellow brick road.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,008 Posts
I have not seen anything here in Hillsboro but I will keep a eye out and let you know . JoAnn's dose not have any Halloween out but shelves are clearer so should be soon.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
My Michaels had them but they were on an endcap in a place you wouldn't expect, like near the candles or some other place like that. They weren't with the general Halloween stuff.

They had tubs full of Halloween "balls" (for lack of a better description). They were mini Christmas balls but orange JOL instead of Santas.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have not seen anything here in Hillsboro but I will keep a eye out and let you know . JoAnn's dose not have any Halloween out but shelves are clearer so should be soon.
Neither does ours. They have a lot of generic Fall stuff, scarecrows, leaves, and crows (could be useful), but nothing dedicated to Halloween except for a few yard stake figures of ghosts and witches (at 30% off). They did have a lot of summer stuff on sale though, so hopefully that means that they are clearing out for Halloween soon.

On the plus side, this store did have Funkins on sale at 30% off, but these were the ones with the more brittle coating that tends to crack and peel as you carve them, so I haven't decided if I will swing back by after payday and pick up a couple or wait till Michaels puts theirs on sale or Home Depot gets theirs in stock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts