Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worked like the devil this weekend (no pun intended) to finish my last 'big' prop for this year. Many thanks to Devils Chariot for the inspiriation and blessing to work from his original concept.

My creep stands about 32" tall and is an old Wisecrack Jack from Gemmy that a friend had given me. I was originally going to perch him on my entrance gate but this project screamed for someone just his size and with the articulated arms and legs.

The framework is aluminum barstock and I skinned the skeleton in masking tape for an aged look. I will be piping cooled fog into the cauldron as well.

YouTube - CauldronCreeper

Incidentally, does anyone know how to hack one of these? I like the moving jaw and LED eyes, just no the corny one-liners He comes with. Anyone?

Thanks for taking a look!

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,115 Posts
Sweetness, thats all I can say. Skinning him took the prop to another level and love the look.

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
I wish I was this good!! You did an amazing job!! Would love to have something like that!!

:) Great job

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the great comments! I had a fun time working on this one and I'm glad I could squeeze it in before the real rush gets on. This is the original concept for Devils Chariots Cauldron Creep.

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
very nice ..Im making A stirring witch .now I wonder if it should have been a creep ..awsome job

1 - 13 of 13 Posts