Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doug, the Mind Controlling Alien Parasite: (Now with pictures)

Just started work on my own little mind controlling alien parasite.

I was trying to figure out a way to make it obvious that a person has been taken over by aliens as part of the Cub Scout Haunted House this year. I had a few ideas, but finally decided to just go with there being some alien thing on the person's neck.

So I am taking a plastic headband thing, covering it with great stuff, putting at eye into it and I think I will have what I was going for. I plan to use masking tape over parts of the eye to create eye lids. Was thinking of using rubber worms, but then figured they would most likely be hard to paint and so am now thinking of not worrying about any tentacles, hoping that everything else will work to make it look alien and menacing.

The alien design is going to be very much like the Keepers that Londo got stuck with in Babylon 5, but with a triangular pupil like what we see on the cover of the Scott Sigler novel Infected. We'll have to see how it all comes out.

Most likely after the use in the Haunted house, I'll use it myself as my costume this year.

I just started work on it today and will have pics as I get it together.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, so here are the pictures of Doug, the Mind Controlling Alien Parasite:

Doug, a work in progress.

The finished Doug

Doug's first victim.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kooka, Doug looks menacing. Is there a badge for making Mind Controlling Alien Parasites?
Thank you.

And no, they never have badges for the really cool stuff. Of course I am a little too old to be eligible for any such badges. I do plan to try and get very boy in the pack to try and create their own alien for the alien room. Should be interesting to see what they all come up with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts