Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I am an avid fan, nay lover, of Halloween and all things October. I have enjoyed Halloween my whole life, and for the past 6 years I have been increasing my yard haunt. I have recently build a website to show off what I did for 2008. I am already planning and preparing for an even bigger yard haunt in 2009.

I'm hoping to meet people, exchange ideas, and get lots of help with brainstorming. Currently, my areas of interest are fog chillers, tombstones, yard haunt scenes, and possibly learning more about light-o-rama and wiper motor displays.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Welcome, my goals this year is also tombstones, I wanna make an authentic looking Zero Tombstone, I am also interested in using wiper motors, I was thinking simple spinning pumpkins and such, I need movement, I lacked that. I am fairly new here, I am still gathering up ideas on this forum. There are some cool things going on in here, just keep poking around, I am sure these people will inspire you as they have me...

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for the welcome. I am currently reading up on old posts and trying to collect my thoughts and ideas.

I'm coming from a forum that was, well, not so good. I'm not saying it was bad, just sparce. I'm very excited to see so many people on this site. And the level of creativity and craftsmanship is fantastic.

I'm already learning a lot. :)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome to the Looney bin.

Plenty here to gorge yourself upon.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
does wristslitter mean zero? check out his album in his profile. he has a very nice display.
now, about you, your idea of a cidar shack is pretty good. that's something i will have to incorporate possibly. you look like you are going to be a big add to our family. thanks for stopping by. now stay awhile.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts