Halloween Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a great season this year!! I am very happy to report that all of the new projects actually worked for the big night. I designed and animated a 17 minute loop pumpkin barbershop quartet that worked great, a full house projection with surround sound for lightning, thunder, and creepy sounds; and a new mausoleum (again) with a scary ghost/wraith from AtmosFX.

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
The house looked Super! Have to laugh that I designed a small courtyard to use for halloween use and you built an entire exterior of your house for halloween! Still can't get over the scale of your achievement or can't even remember what the old house looked like any more. You should post a photo of it before for those who never followed your remodeling thread. With the halloween lights and decor all lit up it's like looking at something from Universal Studios. Just outstanding.

I love all the pumpkins and the routine looked great. Bet the little kids stood there for a while watching. The mausoleum turned out great too. What did you use for the pepper ghost screen? I love, love, love the old car. I remember when you went looking for one. Looked terrific with the green lighting and the skeletons. You have great restorative powers TK421! That is such a cool car. Does it run too?

Great use of lighting effects on the upper half of the house. What was the exact lighting there? I'm going to guess something like Gemmy's new ghost projector. But since it's not on a flat wall, I'm guessing. The movement upward was a cool effect especially combined with the great lightning.

One last comment. I really like your Mill Creek Haunted Manor sign. Really stands out and is so period piece to match the look of the house. Bet all that detailing on it took some time creating.

Super job on the whole scene. How many kids did you get this year and did your local newspaper do a story on it yet? Haven't checked in with you since the remodel so been a bit out of touch. Have watched your video a few times already :D

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
Absolutely Amazing! Your house on the outside looks better than the Haunted Mansion. You must be relieved that the house if finished and now you can enjoy all your hard work. Beautiful!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts