Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I added some dish soap the other day and it helped some.
IMG_2020.jpg

I tried glycerin last night and it seemed to help a lot. But the water was warm at this point too. I'm not sure if that made a difference.
IMG_2056.jpg

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need to quit switching colors to be sure. That green one was a whole lot brighter than the others. I think the warm water probably had the biggest effect. It will be room temp after work and I'll do another green to see.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
glycerin2.jpg
This is glycerin at room temp. not as bright as the warm water green but brighter than the original blue. I think the glycerin helps but warm water seems to be the biggest factor. Being in NE Ohio, I don't think I can keep them warm so I will go with the glycerin and maybe a couple of drops of dish soap for what it's worth. I would be interested if foil helps.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
test 3.jpg
Left hand is the original. Right hand is blue with the glycerin added. not much difference.
glycrein with tonic.JPG
This is glycerin added plus about 3/4 L of tonic water. This was a suggestion from my 7 year old grandson and it didn't help much. I think the color is the biggest factor and we may be going with tap water. We will still be way cooler than the neighbors.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts