Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like I might be going to Midwest haunters Convention. Who is going?

·
The Evil Apparitionist
555 Posts
Last year the Cose museum was more interesting, I was disappointed in the overall show. Most vendors had better online pricing than at the show which really turned me off.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Can't afford the tours but I will be headed out there. I went to NHC and now I'm going to check this one out.

·
Registered
285 Posts
We are there, just look for my 2 giant green balls in the air!

Not doing the tours but will definitely socialize!

Most vendors had better online pricing than at the show which really turned me off.
Vendors had better online pricing?
That seems counterproductive!

We always offer the same show and online pricing, which is a discount from our normal pricing.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
I will be there for my 3rd year in a row now and also doing the bus tour. I just cant wait only a few weeks to go. I have had such a great time every year.

·
Registered
22 Posts
midwest haunters

I will be going this is my first con to go to workshops I cannot wait. I did attend transworld but only trade show. Any advice for con virgin. I will not be going on bus tour but will attending workshops and ball.

·
The Evil Apparitionist
555 Posts
We are there, just look for my 2 giant green balls in the air!

Not doing the tours but will definitely socialize!

Vendors had better online pricing?
That seems counterproductive!

We always offer the same show and online pricing, which is a discount from our normal pricing.
Yes, my thoughts exactly. Bought a few skulls from the dealer at the show (cleaned him out) and some were not perfect but they had a unique look, got home and checked their website and the skulls were much cheaper online. I was expecting a show discount even a little break would be nice.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am here now, defiantly a whole different beast than hauntcon. Hauntcon had a more personal touch. I really wish I would have made the bus tour.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'll be posting some pics soon.. The show was great but it was our first so i can't compare it to anything.. All i know is we had a rocking time and will be going back for next year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts