Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any southern Californians out there? This show in Long Beach is coming up in July, this will be my first year going and I am hoping to have a good time, a little worried I will want to buy everything in sight. I am a Universal Monsters fan and for guests they are having children or grandchildren of Boris Karloff, Bela Lugosi, Lon Chaney, and Vincent Price.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am in Northern California and we might go. This year we also went to Transworld for the first time and I’m still Buzzed From it. As long as there’s money left on the charge card I don’t see a problem :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I live in the adjacent county so access is easy for me. I've gone twice. That's enough. Decent classes but most of the merchants were selling T-shirts, decorative things (e.g. witchy-type bottles and artwork), and masks. There's stuff for collectors, but little for home haunters. I'm glad I went, but the only things I've bought there are soda & hot dogs. Maybe it'll be new & improved post-pandemic shutdown, but the website still doesn't have an updated list of vendors for an event that starts next month.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in the adjacent county so access is easy for me. I've gone twice. That's enough. Decent classes but most of the merchants were selling T-shirts, decorative things (e.g. witchy-type bottles and artwork), and masks. There's stuff for collectors, but little for home haunters. I'm glad I went, but the only things I've bought there are soda & hot dogs. Maybe it'll be new & improved post-pandemic shutdown, but the website still doesn't have an updated list of vendors for an event that starts next month.
thanks, good to know what to expect, this will be my first show of this type and since I am only about 45 minutes away I thought I would check it out, I'll probably end up with a T-shirt and maybe a mask. It should be a decent way to spend a Sunday, maybe gets some inspiration for my projects, I'm sure it beats mowing the lawn!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts