Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I have known about the upcoming album for some time, but this is the first that I have seen the cover. The art is stunning.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very cool, I've been trying to find every little bit of news I could in the last couple months. Looks awesome!

Any idea when it's expected to be released? Couldn't find anything searching for that.
The only thing they've really said, that I know, is they've wanted it to be available at a con that's happening over Labor Day weekend, so it's not far off.

·
Registered
253 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just went to their site ...Can't believe not even a little teaser..even a 10 second clip of a song or two.. I guess after all of these years they deserve to branch out into the "other" Holiday

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I very highly recommend the new album, which is stupendous; the only song that did not appeal to me was Little Helpers, due to it sounding a bit too playful.

There is now a preview track available on YouTube:

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
I also received my copy this morning as I was on my way to work, played it through the day - LOVED IT !! MS has been a tad miss for me lately like they're Carnival CD,......but this one they hit the mark ! I really loved the 1st track. Planning a few Christmas magic shows of the paranormal entertainment kind & track ! is a perfect mood setter !!

I agree with Verse 13, MS really did give it they're all on this one & I'm happy to see they did an Xmas themed cd in the style that is MS twist of those classic songs - Awesome job guys !

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Have either of you had trouble with your computer not recognizing the disc? I wound up using my personal CD player, so I have not been able to get the songs ripped to my music library and onto my mp3 player; the situation has been getting to me from the very first day, not that I was in need of another source of frustration:rolleyes:

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Have either of you had trouble with your computer not recognizing the disc? I wound up using my personal CD player, so I have not been able to get the songs ripped to my music library and onto my mp3 player; the situation has been getting to me from the very first day, not that I was in need of another source of frustration:rolleyes:
I have only played it in my truck cd player, on my tablet right now but I'll try my pc Sat & let you know if mine plays / recognizes the disc.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
- Garthgoyle it plays fine in my laptop ( ENVY 8.1 windows i7 ) but when I tried to copy the files I see that they CDA encoded them, I haven't tried any other program to rip them yet or convert to mp4 copy / readable. Maybe your player program or disc player in your pc is having prob's.........

1 - 20 of 23 Posts